There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
What is Invisalign Treatment?
Invisalign treatment is an alternative teeth straightening treatment instead of braces for adults, teenagers, and children. Invisalign helps push your teeth steadily using gentle pressure, moving them into the optimal position. Invisalign is not any more uncomfortable than braces, but there can be a mild discomfort, because your teeth are slowly shifting.
You should wear your aligners for at least 20 hours per day, only taking the trays out when you need to eat, drink, or brush your teeth. Invisalign can be used on children as young as 6 to 10 years old, it is typically used for teenagers and adults to get the best results.
Teeneragers and adults are the best candidates for Invisalign, especially if they meet the following criteria:
- Interested in being discreet
- Have most of your adult teeth
- Have good oral health
- Non smoker
However, you can still experience the benefits of Invisalign if you do not meet this criteria; Invisalign can be beneficial for those who need moderate correction of their teeth. For certain cases, such as an open bite, gap teeth, crooked teeth, overlapping teeth, crowded teeth, protruding teeth, crossbite, overbite, and underbite, Invisalign can be very helpful.
Why Get Invisalign treatment?
There are many benefits of Invisalign, which prove that these clear aligners are worth the cost. Here are some long term benefits of Invisalign in Bergen County NJ:
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
What Is The Invisalign Treatment Process
When deciding whether or not to get Invisalign, it is helpful to understand the specifics regarding Invisalign information and the treatment process. These are the steps to the treatment process for Invisalign in Bergen County.
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation regarding Invisalign information in New Jersey, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your Invisalign New Jersey treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.