The Bergen Orthodontics team is happy to announce that our office is open and seeing patients again. The safety of our patients, our team, and their families is our top priority. Prior to COVID, disinfection protocol was stricter than established guidelines. Since the pandemic, those protocols have been further strengthened by the additions of:
- Pre-appointment electronic questionnaire that can be completed from your phone, tablet, or computer
- Thermometer checks for every patient and accompanying parent along with twice daily for our team and Doctor
- Hypochlorous Acid disinfection of surfaces
- N95 or level 3 surgical masks with face shields are worn during procedures
- Office air is turned over every few minutes with IQ Air and Rabbit Air purifiers
- Misting/fogging with Hypochlorous Acid following aerosolizing procedures
Again, your safety and smile will always be our number ONE priority!